From May 20th to May 21st, SMX London will open its doors to welcome search marketing experts from all over the UK and Europe. SMX is the biggest Search Marketing Conference Series worldwide, offering an exciting programme composed by the editors of well-known Search Engine Land.
Here’s what the talk will be about:
Google Shopping delivers great results, but many advertisers haven’t found ways to differentiate themselves from the competition. So how to escape from mediocrity?
We setup tests, analysed data from Shopping Campaigns across the globe, and will provide our results and actionable insights:
- How does bidding impact the click volume, search queries, traffic quality and ROI?
- Should you really spend time optimizing product descriptions in your feed?
- How does Shopping react when you re-write your product titles? Can you control which queries match to which product?
- How important is the correct categorisation of your products (Google Product Category) in the feed?
- How do Google Shopping campaign priorities influence your performance?
If you’re at SMX London, don’t miss the talk, trust me! We’re also going to record the session on video and make it available to you after the conference is over. So it’s worth checking in again.