Last week, two of us Junior Account Managers at Crealytics attended SEAcamp in Jena, Germany. A two-day event dedicated to PPC and SEA with a focus on Google Adwords and Google Shopping. With two days of expert speaker sessions and discussions, it was a fantastic learning opportunity for our PPC team.
Over 200 people consisting of SEA and PPC specialists, newcomers to the industry, agencies, advertising freelancers.
- Pricing strategies in SEA
- Practical campaign management
- Google AdWords removal of right hand-side ads – the impact on SMEs
- Connecting your AdWords campaigns to your CRM to generate leads
- Bidding strategies
- The opportunity in Facebook ads
- Remarketing and Analytics
- The right display advertising channels for you
- SEA project management
- How the law impacts SEA
- Google Shopping
- Data feeds
- Death of the campaign manager?
- The future of SEA
Here’s how we got on.
- Most interesting learning: How to leverage a range of different advertising platforms to work simultaneously in order to deliver an integrated digital strategy. Also, the growing opportunity in Facebook display advertising as a targeted approach to reaching your audience.
- Most useful advice: The value of having the right structure in place for Google Shopping campaigns in terms of overall performance. With the right structure in place ‘Black Box Bidding’ can be avoided. And of course, to always stay abreast of latest updates and improvements and try out new technologies.
- Key takeaway: How our socially connected world has opened up increasing opportunities for advertisers – with mobile playing a big part in this.
Who should you send to this event in the future?
This is a fantastic learning event for account managers and specialists in PPC, SEM and digital advertising industries.
What should you expect to get out of it?
Enable your team to strengthen their knowledge in a range of specialist themes and to engage with others working in similar companies, so as to share knowledge and debate current topics. It’s also a fantastic way to gain exposure to potential new clients (agencies and brands are in attendance) and be inspired by expert speakers.