This week we attended SMX London, a huge search marketing conference, with a programme by Search Engine Land. Over two days, experts in SEA, SEO, social and mobile presented their insights and best practices, as well as a series of workshops for strategic sessions.
Predominantly SEA and SEO managers working in agencies, but also those working in-house and freelancers.
Some of the topics
- Paid Search techniques and tactics
- Debate about campaign and match type structure
- Highly targeted advertising methods
- How to optimize the paid search conversion funnel
- A/B test results for mobile apps and websites
- Supercharge your remarketing lists for search ads
- Hacks to make a PPC experts life easier
- Use Google Analytics for your daily, weekly and monthly reporting
Most interesting learning
Google’s Customer Match – depending on your business strategy, this new feature allows you to focus on retrieving new customers by excluding existing ones, or to use your current customer base to run targeted ads along the purchase cycle, such as upselling. Customer Match is also a great opportunity to align your campaigns with seasonality and predicting customer behaviors.
Increased targeting abilities – It’s so important to tailor your marketing efforts so that they are as specific as possible to match your customer’s needs. These are human beings that you want to convert!
A huge range of remarketing products like RLSA, Customer Match and Similar Audiences make our life much easier. Such as including or exclude audiences, to include additional insights in our targeting like basket values, purchase cycles, duration on the website etc.
What should attendees expect to get out of this event in the future?
Expect insights, learnings, best practices and discussions with people who are passionate about SEA, SEO, and Mobile.