This post is part of the series RLSA
Other posts in this series:
- How to make most of Audience Remarketing using RLSA and Customer Match on Google Shopping
- Understanding audience targeting tools and when to use them
- A printable cheat sheet to essential RLSA and Customer Match audiences (Current)
- How to check your RLSA configuration
- Benchmark your Google Shopping Remarketing Performance with this simple script
Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA) and Customer Match have proven to drive incremental revenues of +18% and more, all while keeping ROAS stable.
One important key to making Audience Remarketing for Google Shopping work is to know which essential audience lists you should define and use.
At Crealytics, we’ve analyzed and optimized many Google Shopping accounts. As a result, we’ve developed a checklist that contains the most important RLSA and Customer Match audiences we typically create and optimize.
In order to help you make sure you have the essential audience lists defined, we have compiled the list as a printable guide for your convenience.
If you do have further comments and suggestions as to what other lists should make it to the essential who-is-who, drop me a line in the comments!
More RLSA resources
- Download our free Google Shopping Audience Remarketing Benchmark Script designed to help you understand the Audience Remarketing performance in your current AdWords account.
- Learn more about how the Crealytics Shopping Automation tool can help you automate your Audience Remarketing.
- If you want to know how to create and check your RLSA lists, refer to How to check your RLSA configuration, especially “Make sure lists don’t overlap”. Also, read up on how to Go beyond standard audience lists.
Not a Crealytics customer yet? Learn more about how our Smart Shopping Automation tool can help you get the most from your campaigns. Or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to tell you all about it!
Continue reading this series:
How to check your RLSA configuration