Paid Media Marketing Analyst
- Campaign optimization across biddable media systems. Google and Bing primarily, but also across a global footprint of secondary search engines and social media platforms
- Rock-solid analytics intelligence. You are data literate and know how to transform complex datasets into compelling narratives
- Daily collaboration on clients’ success. You’ll be the voice of the customer within our organization, keeping us focused on client success and driving our business to achieve customer goals
- Familiarity with search engine marketing management. You’ve had some experience in basic campaign optimization across Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
- You have excellent Excel skills. You understand how to tell stories with data, and make your analysis come to life
- You thrive on collaboration. You can support your team across multiple projects and thrive in an inclusive, “all-in” culture
- You are an expert communicator, whether it’s in person, virtually, or across emails/IMs/etc
- You are a critical thinker. You like to take ownership of your projects, advocate for your clients, and challenge the status quo
What we offer
- Flexible working situations. Want to work from an office full time? OK. Only want to work from an office occasionally? That’s OK too. Digital Nomad? Still OK.
- Educational opportunities. Anyone on staff can take advantage of the Crealytics’ Academy, providing growth opportunities in including language instruction, certification training, and professional development, among dozens of others skill-based courses.
- Socializing. Our get-togethers are always a mix of business and pleasure. We do both with equal gusto.
- International exposure. With offices in both NYC and Berlin, we give our staff to access to the best thinking on two continents, and learning opportunities that come from working on global accounts.