Paid Media Marketing Manager
- Campaign management across biddable media systems. Google and Bing primarily, but also across a global footprint of secondary search engines and social media platforms
- Mastery of Crealytics’ homegrown technology stack. Our tech not only helps you work faster and smarter, but takes the drudgery out of campaign creation and optimization
- Daily ownership of our clients’ success. You’ll be the voice of the customer within our organization, keeping us focused on client success and driving our business to achieve customer goals
- At least 2 years in search engine marketing management. This includes deep knowledge of how to optimize campaigns across Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
- You have excellent Excel skills. You understand how to tell stories with data, and how to make your analysis come to life
- You thrive on client interaction. You can lead your client in idea creation and explain complex subjects with elegance and clarity
- You are an expert communicator, whether it’s in person, virtually, or across emails/IMs/etc
- You are a critical thinker. You like to take ownership of your projects, advocate for your clients, and confidently lead through collaboration
What we offer
- Flexible working situations. Want to work from an office full time? OK. Only want to work from an office occasionally? That’s OK too. Digital Nomad? Still OK.
- Educational opportunities. Anyone on staff can take advantage of the Crealytics’ Academy, providing growth opportunities in including language instruction, certification training, and professional development, among dozens of others skill-based courses.
- Socializing. Our get-togethers are always a mix of business and pleasure. We do both with equal gusto.
- International exposure. With offices in both NYC and Berlin, we give our staff to access to the best thinking on two continents, and learning opportunities that come from working on global accounts.