Working Student Product Management (m/f/d)
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a part-time position as
Working Student Product Management (m/f)
Crealytics is a fast-growing technology company whose data-driven platform enables global e-commerce retailers to drive performance in product advertising and paid search. Our innovative products support our clients by automating their workflow and generating valuable intelligence. Crealytics is generating €3 billion in annual client revenue for top internet retailers such as Footlocker, Urban Outfitters, and s.Oliver, enabled by 150 employees in our Berlin, London and New York City offices.
We are always looking for people interested in working with industry leading technologies and are willing to play a big part in small, agile teams.
// Your responsibilities
- As Working Student in Product Management, you will assist in sprint preparation, from planning to review
- You will monitor & track the product KPIs
- Manage the internal product documentation and workflows of core activities using internal tools
- You will write stories and ensure delivery in close collaboration with our Product Managers and Software Developers
- You will research and analyze retail technologies, competitor analysis, and consumer and search engine trends and to understand potential growth directions
// Your profile
- You are a student of business, informatics, or computer science and you are available for a minimum of 16 hours per week for at least one year
- Some experience with a product software is a big plus
- Previous experience in research e.g. market and/or user research
- You are an excellent communicator and have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- You enjoy working in a team, showing initiative, and introducing new ideas
// How we work
- We trust in data — data drives our business decisions and product development roadmap
- Our employees are our best investment — develop yourself through knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, and personalized training
- We get great work done — we enjoy working face-to-face, but value results over office presence
Join our team and become part of our success story!