Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for critical topics and confidential projects in close dialogue with the Head of Retail Media.
- You represent the Management Office internally and externally with a high degree of efficiency and a positive attitude
- You balance hectic calendars and travel planning by analyzing, suggesting, and maintaining a reasonable schedule for a truly international team
- You prioritize and juggle multiple and frequently conflicting deadlines, commitments, and projects: You turn complexity into simplicity and have the ability to work fast.
- Your support in creating reports, presentations, and analyses (excel, powerpoint,word,thinkcell)
- You coordinate, prepare and follow-up on international management as well as client meetings.
- You bring advanced work experience as an Executive Assistant and passion for your job
- You are experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and you are able to work independently
- You convince us of your fluency in English with clear and respectful communication; very good knowledge of another European language, especially German, would be a plus
- You have passion for making things happen and are always on top of your to-do-list
- You are an expert in not losing your cool when dealing with executives inside and outside the company
- You organize international travel as if it was just a trip around the corner
- Integrity and discretion are key competencies, and you handle information confidentially
- Your strengths include strong analytical thinking, excellent writing ability, and can work independently as well as distinctive collaboration and team working skills
- You have good PC skills (MS Office, Outlook Calendar Management) and are interested in new technologies
What we offer
- Flexible working situations. Want to work from an office full time? OK. Only want to work from an office occasionally? That’s OK too. Digital Nomad? Still OK.
- Educational opportunities. Anyone on staff can take advantage of the Crealytics’ Academy, providing growth opportunities in including language instruction, certification training, and professional development, among dozens of others skill-based courses.
- Socializing. Our get-togethers are always a mix of business and pleasure. We do both with equal gusto.
- International exposure. With offices in both NYC and Berlin, we give our staff to access to the best thinking on two continents, and learning opportunities that come from working on global accounts.