Director, Customer Success
About this position
Our client, a Top 10 US Retailer, is in the midst of a major digital transformation. We’re looking for someone to help guide them on their journey. The Director of Customer Success is the most strategic client-facing role at our agency, responsible for leading client initiatives, coordinating across media channels and portfolios, and being proactive to client and agency stakeholders. The DCS will be accountable on communicating the latest initiatives of Crealytics as well as maintaining expertise with the best practices of performance-based marketing channels.
- You develop strong connections with key client stakeholders to ensure the delivery of world-class client service
- You manage strategy development and execution across multiple digital acquisition disciplines, including search, retail media, display, and other programmatic channel
- You provide guidance to a team of account managers and ensure we meet deadlines and deliver to expectation
- You interface with other department leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions for client
- You identify and communicates senior management key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- You serve as an escalation point for addressing technical, creative, and data related retailer and advertiser requests
- You prepare and present quarterly business reviews in support of the client’s multiple business units
- Significant performance marketing and retail media experience. This includes deep knowledge of the key drivers of success in paid media, building ecommerce acquisition plans, and a familiarity with how retailers succeed
- You have excellent analytics skills. You understand how to tell stories with data, how to incorporate industry research alongside first party data, and know how to make your analysis come to life
- You thrive on client interaction. You can lead your client in idea creation and explain complex subjects with elegance and clarity
- You are an expert collaborator. You can coordinate client strategies with agency priorities and can speak with equal confidence to C-levels as well as channel practitioners
- You are a critical thinker. You like to take ownership of your projects, can quickly synthesize multiple inputs, and can balance resources across agency and client with ease
- You roll up your sleeves. You know the typical industry tools and platforms, and feel comfortable pulling insights from Google Ads, Adobe Analytics, and Salesforce CRM
What we offer
- Flexible working situations. Want to work from an office full time? OK. Only want to work from an office occasionally? That’s OK too. Digital Nomad? Still OK.
- Educational opportunities. Anyone on staff can take advantage of the Crealytics’ Academy, providing growth opportunities in including language instruction, certification training, and professional development, among dozens of others skill-based courses.
- Socializing. Our get-togethers are always a mix of business and pleasure. We do both with equal gusto.
- International exposure. With offices in both NYC and Berlin, we give our staff to access to the best thinking on two continents, and learning opportunities that come from working on global accounts.
- We also offer all the standard packages – full health and dental benefits, 401K, flex time, fully stocked snacks and drinks (plus world class coffee!), gym discounts, and tons more.