Regional Vice President of Sales
About this position
The Regional Vice President, plays a key role within Crealytics – it is truly the “tip-of-the-spear,” acting as the most senior and significant point of contact with our current and prospective clients. This role is for someone who has managerial presence, lives for success and is passionate about all things related to technology and digital marketing.
- You are a hands-on sales leader with a master-level knowledge of selling techniques (e.g., SPIN, Challenger, Consultative)
- You know how to identify challenges that are both spoken and unspoken, using Socratic questioning to qualify, advance, and ultimately close new business
- You are responsible for driving sales growth across North America
- You develop and own the C-level and senior executive relationships at prospective clients, driving regular client meetings across advertiser business units
- You work strategically to meet and exceed an assigned quota
- You drive selling strategy, guiding the creation of presentations and stories demonstrating Crealytics value to marketers, brands, and agencies
- You bring at least 7 years of experience in enterprise-level sales experience and have a successful track-record selling in a highly competitive market
- You are familiar with the digital advertising industry and are familiar with the ideas surrounding measurement, ecommerce, and attribution
- You thrive on prospect interaction. You have a talent to quickly discover and diagnose prospect challenges can relate potential solutions with elegance and clarity
- You are an expert communicator. You can speak with equal confidence to C-levels as well as channel practitioners. You are familiar with presenting complex solutions to a critical audience
- You have familiarity with Account-based Marketing approaches, including a deep understanding of collaborative sales techniques, content marketing strategies, and a nuanced approach to discovering prospective clients’ business challenges.
- You are a strategic thinker. You like to take ownership of your projects, can quickly synthesize multiple inputs, and can balance resources across multiple projects and initiatives
- You have worked with Salesforce.com and/or other sales CRM tools. Experience with cadence-based contact systems such as SalesLoft is a plus
What we offer
- Flexible working situations. Want to work from an office full time? OK. Only want to work from an office occasionally? That’s OK too. Digital Nomad? Still OK.
- Educational opportunities. Anyone on staff can take advantage of the Crealytics’ Academy, providing growth opportunities in including language instruction, certification training, and professional development, among dozens of others skill-based courses.
- Socializing. Our get-togethers are always a mix of business and pleasure. We do both with equal gusto.
- International exposure. With offices in both NYC and Berlin, we give our staff to access to the best thinking on two continents, and learning opportunities that come from working on global accounts.
- We also offer all the standard packages – full health and dental benefits, 401K, flex time, fully stocked snacks and drinks (plus world class coffee!), gym discounts, and tons more.