Working Student Online Marketing - SEA (m/f/d)
- You will help our online marketers with every aspect of our Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising business following extensive, online marketing training
- You assist in the setup and continuous optimisation of wide-ranging PPC campaigns for our clients
- You take independent responsibility for entering attributes, ads and Target URLs into our campaign systems
- You make ads even more efficient by researching keywords and the latest market trends
- You provide support via analyzing campaign performances carefully, and reporting on them in convincing presentations
- You help to make our tool a major success by supporting our client training sessions
- You are available for a minimum of 16 hours per week for at least one year
- You are enrolled in a university - your course of study is irrelevant, only your passion for the internet, eCommerce and innovative technologies counts
- Ideally you have first-hand experience of online marketing from an internship or university course
- You provide a highly analytical mindset and are keen to work intensively with numbers
- You are able to express your convincing ideas in fluent English. Other languages, such as German, French or Italian are of advantage
- You provide strong organisational skills and you are confident using Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
Appraisal Interviews - In your regular appraisal interviews you’ll learn more about your strengths, explore areas of growth, and discuss your career development.
- Be up to date - Discover the latest trends by attending one of our meet-ups with industry experts from other leading market players or learn from our shared conference experiences.
Company socials - We’re all about combining work and fun. Every year we get the whole company together for a company festival to discuss strategy over barbecue and beer.
- Dogs allowed - Don’t leave poor Fido at home! Our office is dog-friendly 😊
Feedback culture - You have an idea for how we can improve? Share it in our annual employee surveys or in your end-of-year one-on-ones.
Fitness - A healthy mind starts with a healthy body. We offer our employees a selection of partnerships with fitness studios and sports memberships.
Flexible working hours – You have lectures in the morning? Next week is really busy due to exams? No problem – just align with your team on your schedule, we will try to accommodate to your needs.
Food and drinks – Craving vitamins or caffeine? Just stop by our kitchen and grab some fresh fruit, a nice cup of cappuccino, or enjoy a relaxing beer after work.
Game rooms - Need a quick break? Head over to the game room and challenge one of your fellow Crealytees to a set of table tennis, a game of foosball, or try your luck on our video game console.
Get your foot into the door – We preferably recruit full-timers from our working student pool, so take the chance and use your career springboard into the world of PPC.
Headhunting bonus - Inspire your friends, family, neighbors, or the people you meet in a park and get up to 3000 € if we hire a new Crealytee referred by you.
International environment - Not from around here? Neither are most of us! We’ve got employees from over 40 countries helping us run international campaigns all over the world.
Lunch roulette - This is a fantastic opportunity to get in touch with all your colleagues. Everyone interested will be randomly sorted into small groups to go out for lunch together.
Onboarding mentorship - From day one you’ll be assigned your very own mentor. They will act as your guide, answering all your questions as you settle into life at Crealytics.
Teambuilding - Bond with your team mates with an activity you’ll all enjoy. Each team gets a yearly incentive budget to do whatever they want.
Training and development - We offer great challenges and encourage your personal development. Expect many exciting workshops and regular feedback!
Transparency - You deserve to know how we’re doing as a company. Join our quarterly meetings and strategy sessions to find out about current business figures, product updates, and the company roadmap.