Junior BI Analyst (m/f/d)
- As BI analyst you support our BI team, sales team and team of marketing professionals to generate new insights and uncover opportunities to improve marketing performance.
- You define data exchange with clients, and drive value for their business in budget allocation, campaign setup and customer lifetime optimization.
- You support our testing experts: by developing hypotheses, preparing and analyzing the required data and modeling forecasts.
- You automate your insights scripts, visualise in PowerBI and present your results in client meetings.
- You are familiar with SQL and have experience writing SELECT statements and JOINs
- You have experience using Python or R to transform and analyze data (Python preferred)
- You are familiar with programming concepts like readability, modularity and DRY code
- You have a strong knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem and common platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Google Analytics) and their KPIs
- You have the capability to translate business questions into structured analysis of data
- You have proven to be a strong communicator in business meetings and technical documentation.
- You master advanced Excel and have used BI tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- You hold a degree in economics / business or STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics)
What we offer
- You take responsibility from day one, working in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from over 40 different nationalities
- An onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of Crealytics and our HR department
- We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and offer the chance to shape Crealytics with your input and ideas
- You enjoy flexible working hours and depending on your tasks, the chance to work in our other offices – with accommodation provided
- Plus: fruits and beverages, gaming room, dog-friendly office, employee referral bonuses, language classes, …